Weight Loss Medications and Heart Disease Risk: What Do We Know?
- 2019 analysis of GLP-1s in people with diabetes – The Lancet
- 2023 study of GLP-1s in people with diabetes – Diabetes, Obesity, and Metabolism: A Journal of Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- American Heart Association statement – Circulation
- Blood pressure, cholesterol, and GLP-1s – Cardiovascular Therapeutics
- Weight loss and heart disease – Circulation
- Use of GLP-1s and abnormal heart rhythms – StatPearls
Why Don’t Bears Get Blood Clots?
- Bear and blood clots study – Science
Blood Clot Risk in the Transgender Community
- Featured article in June 2022 issue of The Beat
- Guidance on managing blood clot risk in the setting of gender-affirming care – NATF website & Endocrine Practice
- Education toolkit
To view the full issue of The Beat: June 2023, click here!