At NATF, we take user privacy seriously. This online statement specifies the privacy policies NATF upholds in our commitment to keeping the trust of our customers, employees, and business partners who share their personal information with NATF.
Personal Information Collected
The information we learn from customers, however, helps us personalize and continually improve your experience at thrombosis.org. Personal information may include:
- Postal Address
- Email Address
- Phone Number
How Personal Information is Used
We and our service providers may use Personal Information for lawful purposes including, but not limited to, the following:
- To provide and process services you have requested, such as, email communications and providing you with relevant customer service
- To allow you to participate and to send you notifications in relation to promotional activities
- To personalize your experience on our site by presenting services specific to your interests
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, enhancing, improving, or modifying our site, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and operating and expanding our business activities
- To send administrative information to you, such as changes and updates to our terms, conditions, and policies
Who Personal Information is Disclosed To
We may share your Personal Information to other parties including, but not limited to, the following:
- Third-party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, information technology and related services such as customer service, email delivery, and auditing
- Pursuant to a subpoena, court order, governmental inquiry, or other legal process or as otherwise required by law
- We do not sell your Personal Information to any third party
Third-Party Advertisers and Analytics Providers
NATF carefully selects Third Party Service Providers such as vendors, business partners and other organizations (such as printers, mailing houses, web hosts, customer service, data management and promotional services) that help us market our services. We provide these companies with your personal information only on an as needed basis for them to perform their functions.
NATF may use analytics providers such as Google Analytics, to collect information about NATF web site usage and users of our site, including demographic and interest-level information. The Site may provide links to third-party websites or apps, including our social media pages. We do not control the privacy practices of those websites or apps, and they are not covered by this privacy notice.
Cookies are a small text file that is stored on a user’s computer for record-keeping purposes and make your return visits to the website more convenient. They allow NATF to collect information such as browser type, time spent on the pages visited, language preferences, and other anonymous traffic data. Some cookies remain on your computer until you delete them others, like session ID cookies, expire when you close your browser. You may set your browser setting to attempt to reject cookies and you may still use the web site; however, your ability to use some functionality and areas of the NATF web site may be limited. We and our service providers use the information for security purposes, to facilitate navigation, to display information more effectively, and to personalize your experience.
Links to Third Party Sites
NATF reserves the right to update or modify this Policy, at any time and without prior notice, by posting the revised version of this Policy on our NATF web site.
If you would like to contact us for any reason regarding our privacy practices, please contact us at:
North American Thrombosis Forum
368 Boylston Street
Brookline, MA 02445