Fact vs. Fiction: Exercising After a Blood Clot
- The effectiveness of exercise training in treating venous thromboembolism: a systematic review – The Physician and Sportsmedicine
- Systematic review of exercise therapy in the management of post-thrombotic syndrome –Phlebology
- Compression Stockings for Preventing Deep Venous Thrombosis in Airline Passengers – American Family Physician
Improving Blood Clot Care Through
- Communication at diagnosis of venous thromboembolism: Lasting impact of verbal and nonverbal provider communication on patients – Research and Practice in Thrombosis and Haemostasis (RPTH)
- The Nexus Between Physician-Patient Communication and Health Outcomes – Patient Preference and Adherence
- Is This Normal?!
- Thrombosis Tips
World Thrombosis Day
To view the full issue of The Beat: October 2023, click here!