Announcing the next AC Forum Boot Camp
September 25-26th, 2020
Registration is now open for the next Anticoagulation Boot Camp. This compact 2-day meeting provides a comprehensive curriculum covering the essential aspects of anticoagulation, disease state, and drug management. Engaging discussion around quality improvement, new agents and special situations will benefit all practitioners and daily “chalk talks” will allow for attendee participation to shape the topics. Boot Camp is kept intentionally small so that each attendee can get specific questions answered and have the chance to interact with faculty and other attendees in a meaningful way.
All past meetings have sold out in advance so register soon to secure your spot. Course benefits:
- Great prep course for the CACP or other accreditation exam
- Compact curriculum with current topics
- Daily chalk talks allow complex case questions
- Engaged expert faculty who lead the anticoagulation field
- 75 contact hours of CE for physicians, nurses and pharmacists
Additional details for this past event are no longer available.