Join NATF for optimal ways to identify and treat polyvascular disease including cardiovascular disease, peripheral arterial disease, and cerebrovascular disease. This program is designed exclusively for patients, their family, friends, and the community by NATF’s panel of expert physicians. It will provide insight into polyvascular disease: what it is, who is at risk, and how it relates to your cardiovascular health.
This special dinner program is designed for:
- Patients, Family Members, and Friends
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Allied Health Professionals
- Anyone interested in learning how to improve their cardiovascular health
- What polyvascular disease is and why it is important to your health
- New advances I the reduction of cardiovascular risks with hybrid drug combinations
- Best practices for cardiovascular risk reduction in patients with diabetes
- State-of-the-art strategies for lowering cholesterol
- Cutting-edge science behind the optimal diet for cardiovascular risk reduction
Additional details for this past event are no longer available.