Please help spread the word about NATF’s patient toolkit, Transgender Health and Blood Clot Risk: What You Should Know.
About the Toolkit:
This toolkit aims to educate patients & caregivers about the link between blood clots and gender-affirming care. The key messages from this toolkit are that the risk for blood clots IS not and SHOULD not be a barrier to gender-affirming care, and that transgender-care is lifesaving care.
Ways to Promote:
- Social Media: Help spread the word about this toolkit with a share, repost, or a recommendation post highlighting the importance of our resources.
- Email Distribution: If you have access to a distribution list or a newsletter of patients in the transgender community, add a blurb about this toolkit and its objectives. This will help us directly reach a targeted and interested audience.
- Professional Networks: Mention this toolkit during relevant professional events, conferences, or discussions where the topic of hormone therapies, transgender healthcare, barriers to gender-affirming surgery, or even blood clot risks arises.
- Personal Recommendations: Reach out to personal connections who may benefit from information about gender-affirming treatment. Share this toolkit and encourage them to explore the content available.
- Transgender Health and Blood Clot Risk Sample Promotion Posts (sample promotion language)
- Transgender Health and Blood Clot Risk: What You Should Know (webpage & digital toolkit library)
- Transgender Health and Blood Clot Risk: What You Should Know (printable toolkit)
- Transgender Health and Blood Clot Risk Promotion Images (see below)