Earn up to 12 CME Credits for $895!
This online CME course provides a comprehensive review of the most significant changes and advances impacting the care of patients who have — or are at risk for — thrombotic disorders. World-renowned experts and leading clinical faculty share key updates on the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of thrombosis and related conditions.
Thrombosis and Thromboembolism is continuing medical education that will help you to:
- Identify the etiology and pathophysiology of atherothrombosis
- Recognize the link between inflammation and thrombotic illnesses
- Explain new tools for stroke prevention and prediction in atrial fibrillation
- Identify the optimal duration of anticoagulation for PE and DVT
- Provide advanced therapies such as thrombolysis, catheter-directed therapy, and surgical embolectomy
- Explain the connection between diabetes, metabolic syndrome, and major adverse cardiac events
- Provide patients with useful insights into how a heart-healthy diet can help prevent thrombosis
- Manage a high-risk pregnancy
- And more…
Online + USB $1,045
Online + USB + Printed Syllabus $1,270
*Please note in order to access this course, you will need to purchase through Oakstone CME*
Novel Targets for Atherosclerosis Prevention
Peripheral Arterial Disease
Atrial Fibrillation and Coronary Disease
Racial Disparities in Arterial and Venous Thrombosis
COVID and Thrombosis
Pulmonary Hypertension and Thrombosis
VTE and Cancer
Earn up to 12 CME credits
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Oakstone Publishing and North American Thrombosis Forum. Oakstone Publishing is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Oakstone Publishing designates this enduring material for a maximum of 12 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 12 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
American Nurses Credentialing Center
Oakstone Publishing is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.This activity is approved for 12 contact hours.