TRAC = Thrombosis Risk Assessment Checklist
Patients with cancer are more likely to get a blood clot than other patients. Answer these questions to learn more about your risk factors for blood clots.
- Do you have cancer? Yes or No
- Do you have any of these types of cancer? Yes or No
- Do you have a history of blood clots? Yes or No
- Are you overweight or obese? Yes or No
- Are you age 60 or older? Yes or No
- Are you currently getting treatment(s) for cancer?
- Surgery Yes or No
- Chemotherapy Yes or No
- Immunotherapy Yes or No
- Radiation Yes or No
If you answered yes to any of these questions, talk to your doctor and cancer care team about how to prevent blood clots.